BrandDirections is offering to partner with a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to provide marketing services. The purpose of the partnership is to help meet the marketing needs of organizations working to improve the quality of life in our communities, and ultimately help to advance their missions. Depending on the scope of need, BrandDirections will provide marketing services that may include but are not limited to branding/rebranding, design support (collateral materials, logos, signage, website, etc.), and public relations (press releases, media relations, etc.)
BrandDirections, located in Neenah, is a branding, packaging, and marketing communications agency with more than 60 years of experience connecting clients’ brands with their customers. To learn more about us, click here.
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Organization must be committed to attending all meetings
- Organization must have loosely defined marketing goals
- Organization must be within the Fox Cities (https://www.foxcities.org/explore/community)
- Organization is responsible for hard costs, including any outside vendor costs, special materials, shipping/postage, etc.
- BrandDirections will not solicit donated or reduced cost services from vendors
- BrandDirections has the right to utilize any/all materials developed for purposes of BD
- Partnership is for one year and can be terminated at any time based on the discretion of BD
If you would like to submit your organization for consideration, please provide the following information no later than February 28th to: email@example.com
- Primary contact
- Email and phone number of primary contact
- Mission/purpose of organization
- Greatest marketing challenge/type of support needed